As a Graduate Customer Support Analyst you will be working closely with our customers to ensure they are getting the most out of our highly configurable and sophisticated software platform.
This position is essential to ensure Acturis continues to maintain its outstanding reputation as the business grows.
Some of the responsibilities and activities you can expect on a day-to-day basis include:
- Solving system and user problems
- Resolving all questions and issues relating to the Acturis system
- Advising customers on system functionality
- Helping customer to configure Acturis to meet their needs
- Identifying and gathering ideas for new services
- Testing new software releases
- Visiting customers to analyse their needs and to spot opportunities for improvement
As you progress, you could be responsible for planning and delivering high-quality and discrete projects. You could also be working very closely with some of our most senior customer contacts, and you may find yourself managing a team and resources.
This is a highly varied position where you will be solving challenging problems on a daily basis. As you develop your skills, you will be handed increased levels of responsibility and you will have opportunities to progress your career and skills further.
Acturis gives early responsibility for line management, including mentoring new joiners, designing and delivering training programmes, and coaching others to develop their skills and responsibilities.
You will receive structured targets, regular feedback and follow a path which recognises personal development and contribution to the company.
You will be a self-starter who thrives when collaborating in a team full of brilliant and motivated people, with diverse interests and backgrounds.
Everyone at Acturis has an outstanding academic background and we share a common passion for innovation.
Successful applicants will also have the following attributes:
- A 2:1 or above in a STEM subject (including subjects like Psychology, Statistics, Biosciences and Aerospace Engineering to name a few examples)
- Excellent A-levels, ideally including an A in Maths
- First-rate problem-solving skills
- Logical, well organised and practical
- Confident and eager to take on responsibility and the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Client-focused with an ability to build relationships with customers
- The ability to work well as part of a team, seamlessly collaborating with others
We are always keen to hear from talented individuals who are eager to kick-start their career in software.
If you are curious to find out what a career with one of the fastest growing tech businesses in the UK could offer you, then please click the ‘Apply’ button to send your CV and Cover Letter.
For any general enquires please email our recruitment team at email@example.com
Ready to join?
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within 7 days of applying. Due to the high-volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to inform unsuccessful applicants.
Please note Acturis is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.