We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to take ownership of the marketing and communication activities of the company. This is a highly varied position and will suit an inquisitive individual with excellent problem-solving skills.
The successful candidate will find a supportive, challenging and rewarding culture, one that prizes creativity and challenge over the status quo. You will also be given early responsibility for discrete projects, and will follow a defined career path that recognises your personal development and contribution to the company.
The successful Marketing Executive will report to the Sales & Marketing Director and will have the following responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the Sales & Marketing Director to define and implement a marketing plan
- Oversee, manage and maintain the content of www.acturis.com (WordPress), including interaction and relationship management with web design agency
- Define and implement a content plan; compose thought leadership articles in collaboration with subject matter experts
- Compose case studies in coordination with clients and account managers
- Create and distribute product announcements in collaboration with development team and/or account managers
- Manage the company’s social media pages on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Identify, compile and distribute press releases
- Assist with award submissions
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations; re-purpose existing graphics or create new ones for email banners/social media etc.
- Organise company participation in industry events and conferences (stands, attendees, documents etc.)
- Propose and manage supplies of marketing collateral and promotional merchandise
- Arrange corporate events across the UK, e.g. User Group Meetings (coordination, invitations, venues, attendee management etc.)
- Maintain the Acturis brand guidelines across the company/group and external communications
- Assist group companies with branding, marketing and web presence
- Manage Intranet content
- Organise and collate content for regular Company update meetings
- Manage, edit and maintain the quarterly company newsletter
- Manage relationships with third party suppliers (promotional merchandise, creative agency & web design consultants)
You will be a self-starter who thrives when collaborating in a team full of brilliant and motivated people, with diverse interests and backgrounds. The successful Marketing Executive will also have the following attributes:
- Educated to degree-level and achieved a minimum 2:2 grade
- Ideally, a minimum of 12 months experience in a marketing position
- Understanding of B2B marketing principals
- Ability to write marketing content
- Excellent grammar and attention to detail
- Experience working with WordPress or other CMS (will be a plus)
- Experience working with Adobe InDesign/Illustrator
- Basic HTML knowledge (will be a plus)
- Social media knowledge
- Project management skills
- Ability to manage own workload and work independently
- Highly organised and self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude
- Confident in communication with senior team members and management
- Knowledge of the insurance industry would be highly desirable but is not essential.
How to apply
If you are curious and have an ability to look at old problems in news ways, then we would love to hear from you. Please click ‘Apply’ to send your CV and Cover Letter. For any general enquires you may email our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to join?
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within 14 days of applying. Due to the high-volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to inform unsuccessful applicants.
Please note Acturis is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. For further information, visit www.acturis.com.