The successful Office Assistant will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide professional and welcoming meet-and-greet service
- Be the first point of contact at the reception and operate a busy switchboard
- Handle the bookings of lunches, hotels, taxis and couriers
- Monitor office supplies and equip the office with stationery and catering
- Ensure daily post is sent and distributed
- Efficiently respond to resolve any issues relating to facilities, supplies and office equipment
- Prepare and post company correspondence and documents
- Oversee the cleaning team and report any problems that can affect health and safety of the staff
- Accurately file company documents, maintain various records and prepare reports
- Support recruitment activities with recruitment agencies, such as booking interviews and feeding back to recruiters
- Support colleagues in or manage any other ad hoc office tasks or operational activities.
You will be a self-starter who thrives when collaborating in a team full of brilliant and motivated people, with diverse interests and backgrounds. The successful Office Assistant will also have the following attributes:
- Graduated with a 2:2 or above and strong A-levels
- Strong problem solving skills – you will be a fast learner who is eager to expand and deepen your knowledge
- Demonstrated self-management skills and ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Confident, proactive and eager to take on responsibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent with Word, Excel and Outlook
If this position sounds like it could be perfect for you, then please click the ‘Apply’ button and you will be directed to complete our online application form.
For any general enquires please email our recruitment team at email@example.com
Ready to join?
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within 14 days of applying. Due to the high-volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to inform unsuccessful applicants.
Please note Acturis is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.