Acturis Group, the award-winning SaaS provider of insurance technology solutions, announced today that it has acquired Add Value Assurances the first and largest commercial eTrade platform in the French insurance market. This partnership gives Acturis a significant presence in France.
Founded in 2013, Paris based Add Value Assurances is the pioneer of commercial eTrading in France. Led by Benoit Salembier, founder and President, the company has seen outstanding growth since inception. Add Value provides the market leading eTrading capability to over 3 000 brokers in France as well as to multiple insurers and affinity brands. Mr Salembier and his team will remain with the new enlarged group.
David McDonald, co-CEO of Acturis comments:
“We are delighted to welcome Benoit and the Add Value team to the Acturis Group as we continue to fulfil our ambitions for international expansion. With the pioneering and leading position of Add Value and their commercial eTrade leadership in the French market, we see many synergies between the businesses and exciting opportunities for further growth in France. Acturis has led the way in UK eTrade adoption, enabling the market to fast track digital transformation and develop omni-channel distribution solutions. We see similar opportunities in France.”
Theo Duchen, co-CEO of Acturis adds:
“This partnership with a very well-known and respected player in the French market is an exciting growth opportunity for the Group, continuing our track record of international acquisitions and partnerships with innovative market leaders in new territories. Benoit and his team have driven change in the French market through innovation, a strategy that is well aligned to the Acturis Group and something we will work with Add Value to accelerate over the next few years, bringing benefits to both Brokers and Insurers who wish to embrace a more digital future.”
Benoit Salembier, Founder and President of Add Value Assurances adds:
“We are extremely pleased to join the Acturis Group and see tremendous value in working with Acturis and utilising their market leading technology to drive further growth and continued innovation in the French market. The combination of Add Value expertise and Acturis’ SaaS technology offers the combined group a tremendous growth opportunity in France.
Acturis recently acquired Zycomp Systems in Canada and has started deploying its platform in the Canadian market.
Acturis is the leading, award winning Software as a Service provider to the insurance industry. The Acturis SaaS Platform is an administration, distribution and underwriting platform used by insurance brokers and underwriters in the general insurance market, supporting both personal and commercial insurance in multiple countries. The company is headquartered in London, UK and has recently won the Insurance Times Business Partner of the year for 2018 award, in addition to a host of industry and national awards. In 2016 Acturis won the Tech Growth Company of the Year at the prestigious UK Tech Awards.
The Acturis Group also includes:
- NIS – a leading global provider of software solutions to the travel insurance, assistance and health insurance markets with customers in more than 40 countries
- Acturis Deutschland – the leading comparative rating tool in the German insurance market and the largest provider of broker administration and trading software in Germany
- ICE InsureTech – a cutting edge software platform for insurers, managing general agents and claims administrators with an emphasis on connected insurance and IoT
- Zycomp Systems –A leading broker management system in the Canadian and Caribbean markets, providing solutions to circa 30% of the Canadian insurance broker community.
About Add Value Assurances
Add Value Assurances developed the first commercial eTrade solution in the French insurance market and is a service provider for commercial brokers and insurers. It was founded in 2013 by Benoit Salembier and is headquartered in La Défense, the business district of Paris. It won a TROPHEES DU COURTAGE award in its first year rewarding its quality of service for insurance brokers and insurers. Since 2014, its network of brokers has been growing by 64% each year on average.
Add Value Assurances also includes:
- 100% eTrade underwriting tools allowing user to quote, bind and follow the policy 100% online
- Multi-channel distribution with affinity programs and partnerships
- IT tools improving efficiency through the insurance process
- New business development services to brokers with Lead generation and telemarketing campaigns.