As a Support Analyst you will be working closely with our customers to ensure they are getting the most out of our highly configurable and sophisticated software platform.
This position is essential to ensure Acturis continues to maintain its outstanding reputation as the business grows.
Some of the responsibilities and activities you can expect on a day-to-day basis include:
- Solving system and user problems
- Resolving all questions and issues relating to the Acturis system
- Advising customers on system functionality
- Helping customer to configure Acturis to meet their needs
- Identifying and gathering ideas for new services
- Testing new software releases
- Visiting customers to analyse their needs and to spot opportunities for improvement
The Career Path
As a Support Analyst at Acturis, you will receive structured targets, quarterly feedback and an annual performance review. You will follow a clearly defined career path that recognises personal development and contribution to the company.
As a Senior or Lead Support Analyst you can expect to be responsible for:
- Planning and delivering high quality projects, including managing teams and resources
- Coaching and providing constructive feedback for junior colleagues
- Working closely with senior customer contacts to develop their relationship with Acturis
Acturis gives early responsibility for line management, including mentoring new joiners, designing and delivering training programmes, and coaching others to develop their skills and responsibilities.
Acturis believes that a mix of internal and external training allows colleagues to develop rounded skills:
- New joiners receive concentrated initial training and close mentoring
- Colleagues are encouraged to complete industry standard training in relevant topics
- More senior colleagues can choose courses with time set aside and the course paid for
- The Acturis management team run training sessions to pass on experience and best practice
You will be a self-starter who thrives when collaborating in a team full of brilliant and motivated people, with diverse interests and backgrounds. Everyone at Acturis has an outstanding academic background and we share a common passion for innovation.
Successful applicants will also have the following attributes:
- Achieved a 2:1 or above at Bachelor’s-level in any degree subject
- Excellent A-levels, ideally including an A in Maths.
- First-rate problem-solving skills.
- Logical, well organised, and practical.
- Confident and eager to take on responsibility and the ability to learn new skills quickly.
- The ability to work well as part of a team, seamlessly collaborating with others.
- Computer literate (e.g. Word, Outlook, Excel) and able to pick up new concepts
- Customer-focused with an ability to build professional relationships.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
We are always keen to hear from talented individuals who are eager to kick-start their career in software. If you are curious and have an ability to look at old problems in news ways, then we would love to hear from you. Please click ‘Apply’ to send your CV and Cover Letter. For any general enquires you may email our recruitment team at email@example.com
Apply < CV Review < Online Test < Remote Interview (MS Teams) < In-person Interview < Job Offer
Ready to join?
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within 14 days of applying. Due to the high-volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to inform unsuccessful applicants.
Please note Acturis is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. For further information, visit www.acturis.com.
If you will require any reasonable adjustments to be made at any stage throughout the recruitment process then please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may accommodate them for you.