Acturis, the leading insurance technology provider, has partnered with Ageas to expand the personal lines offering of its award-winning platform with the launch of the latest Ageas product House Guard.
Ageas’ new household insurance product features Insurer Hosted Pricing offering brokers the most up-to-date Ageas rates and sophisticated underwriting process directly through the Acturis platform. Brokers can now trade House Guard with peril-related premiums and a wider underwriting footprint that covers more property types and customers.
The product also supports FloodRe, allowing for suitable risks to be ceded to the FloodRe pool by the insurer, enabling Acturis brokers to offer affordable cover to those living in flood prone areas.
Adam Clarke, Chief Underwriting Officer at Ageas, said on the launch:
“Our new House Guard product offers brokers a comprehensive product at an accurate price. We’re delighted that they can now easily access this product through the Acturis platform.”
Jim Lorimer, Personal Lines Director at Acturis, commented:
“We are delighted to have worked with Ageas on their latest product and be able to provide House Guard to Acturis brokers as part of our extensive home panel. This offering will expand our Personal Lines proposition and give Acturis brokers increased choice and flexibility in what they are able to offer to their customers.”
Acturis is the leading, award-winning Software as a Service provider to the insurance industry. The Acturis SaaS platform is an administration, distribution and underwriting platform used by insurance brokers and underwriters. It now has over 20,000 users across over 450 sites.
Acturis operates in the general insurance market, supporting both personal and commercial lines. The company leads the way in real-time integrations with insurers and has won industry Service Provider of the Year awards and the British Insurance Technology Award.
Acturis has been awarded Business Partner of the Year 2018 at the Insurance Times Awards and Outsourced Partner of the Year 2016 at the British Insurance Awards.
The Acturis Group also includes Nordic Insurance Software (NIS), ICE InsureTech, Acturis Deutschland (Germany), Zycomp Systems (Canada) and Add Value Assurances (France).
- NIS is a leading provider of software solutions to the travel insurance, assistance and health insurance markets with customers in more than 40 countries.
- ICE InsureTech products are enterprise-grade modular software solutions for the management and processing of insurance claims, policies, billing and rating, with integrated business intelligence and insurance analytics.
- Acturis Deutschland is the leading provider of insurance price and terms information to the German insurance market and the largest provider of broker administration and trading software in Germany.
- Zycomp Systems Limited was originally founded in 1987 and provide modern, cost effective software for the Canadian Insurance Industry.
- Add Value Assurances is the French leader in commercial e-trading with a network of over 3,000 brokers, growing at more than 60% per annum.
Ageas is one of the largest general insurers in the United Kingdom, providing insurance to around five million customers. It offers car and home, travel and small business insurance through brokers, affinity partners and its own brands. Customers are able to buy Ageas branded car insurance direct from ageas.co.uk. Ageas UK holds a majority share in Tesco Underwriting, providing home and motor insurance to Tesco Bank customers. Ageas is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ageas Group, which is listed on the Belgium stock exchange.