As a Graduate Technical Business Analyst you will play a fundamental role in the design and implementation of new software solutions. This is a highly varied position where you will be solving problems on a daily basis.
In this role, you will be working closely with our clients to help them understand the options and possibilities that can be achieved with our highly configurable and sophisticated software platform. This includes analysing client businesses, gathering technical requirements and turning them into detailed, unambiguous, and accurate specifications.
Working in one of five teams, you will be solving challenging technical problems on a daily basis. As you develop your skills, you will be handed increased levels of responsibility and your role will grow in complexity.
Further down the line, you could be responsible for monitoring and improving all aspects of the Acturis System. You could also be working very closely with some of our most senior customer contacts, and you may find yourself managing a team and resources.
You will be a self-starter who thrives when collaborating in a team full of brilliant and motivated people, with diverse interests and backgrounds.
Everyone at Acturis has an outstanding academic background and we share a common passion for innovation.
Successful applicants will also have the following attributes:
- A 2:1 or above in a STEM subject (including subjects like Psychology, Statistics, Biosciences and Aerospace Engineering to name a few examples)
- Excellent A-levels, ideally including an A in Maths
- First-rate problem-solving skills
- Logical, well organised and practical
- Confident and eager to take on responsibility and the ability to learn new skills quickly
- The ability to work well as part of a team, seamlessly collaborating with others
- Some roles are more client focused where an ability to build relationships with customers and strong communication skills are essential.
We are always keen to hear from talented individuals who are eager to kick-start their career in software.
If you are curious to find out what a career with one of the fastest growing tech businesses in the UK could offer you, then please click the ‘Apply’ button to send your CV and Cover Letter.
For any general enquires please email our recruitment team at email@example.com
Ready to join?
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within 7 days of applying. Due to the high-volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to inform unsuccessful applicants.
Please note Acturis is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.