Ready to join?
We are currently recruiting for a Training Executive to join our dedicated team responsible for training new and existing customers on the Acturis system.
This is a remote position but frequent travel to client sites across the UK is required and some international travel may also be necessary on occasion.
This challenging but highly rewarding position will suit an inquisitive individual with excellent communication skills and a patient demeanour.
The successful candidate will follow a clearly defined career path that recognises personal development and contribution to the company. You will receive structured targets, quarterly feedback, and be eligible for an annual performance bonus.
The Training Executive will report into the Training Manager and will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide nationwide system training to our new and existing customers
- Provide consultancy to existing customers to improve their system use
- Develop training materials to coincide with system upgrades
- Design bespoke training courses to cater for individual client needs
- Develop colleagues by running inductions and internal workshops where required
- Proactively manage your own workload between training sessions
- Promote best practice on the application at all times
The successful Training Executive will have the following attributes:
- Outstanding communication skills and patience when explaining processes to users with a diverse range of abilities
- A logical approach to providing multiple solutions to client issues
- The ability to quickly learn and adapt to functionality changes and new concepts
- Flexible approach to scheduling & delivery to accommodate last minute changes to the project
- The ability to work autonomously with high levels of proactivity, initiative and motivation
- Be prepared where required to travel outside of the UK to deliver training to new and existing customers
- Ideally, 2+ years of recent experience as a software trainer
- Ideally, 2+ years of hands-on experience using the Acturis system
If you are curious and have an ability to look at old problems in news ways, then we would love to hear from you. Please click “Apply Now” to send your CV and Cover Letter. For any general enquires you may email our recruitment team at email@example.com.
Ready to join?
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within 14 days of applying. Due to the high-volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to inform unsuccessful applicants.
Please note Acturis is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. For further information, visit www.acturis.com.
If you will require any reasonable adjustments to be made at any stage throughout the recruitment process then please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may accommodate them for you.